Hosted by: Trent and Julie Green
Come join us for a modern twist on the Wizard of Oz as we honor
Ken Eidson, CFP®
Senior Vice President – Investment Officer
at Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
2013 Clifton R. Cohn Distinguished Community Leader
Thursday, May 2, 2013 • 5:30 pm
Grand Ballroom •
Kansas City Convention Center
With a different theme each year, Phoenix Family creates a night to remember in a fun, elegant atmosphere. This dinner and auction honors a leader in the Kansas City community and three residents who make extraordinary contributions through their efforts, creativity, flexibility and friendship with the annual Clifton R. Cohn Community Leader Awards.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
5:30 pm: cocktails and silent auction
7:00 pm: sit-down dinner followed by award ceremony and live auction.
Individual Tickets: $150
Single Admission ($65.00 is tax-deductible)
Table Host: $1,250
Admission for ten ($650.00 is tax-deductible)
100% of the price of your ticket will benefit the work of Phoenix Family and help us grow.
If you would prefer to purchase your tickets by check, please download this form and send it along with your payment information to: Phoenix Family, 3908 Washington, Kansas City, MO 64111
Federal income tax law requires us to inform you that the estimated fair market value of the ticket is $85 per person. Therefore, within the limits prescribed by law, $65 of each ticket is deductible for Federal income tax purposes.
Phoenix Family would like to thank all of our sponsors whose generosity provides the critical services that those we serve need, assuring a stronger, better community for all of us.
- The Alpert Companies • Clayborn & Associates, LLC • Stacee Paige Cohn, LC • The Eagle Point Companies • Erica Dobreff and Terry Gratz • Frank Ancona Honda • Kansas City Equity Fund • Marianne Schumann • The Meyers Law Firm • RubinBrown LLP • Rick and Paula Shteamer • Symetra Financial • Tria Health • Universal Mechanical Services • Westrope • Young Family Foundation
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are still available for this year's event. If you would like more information about sponsoring our event, please contact Laurel Groh, or call 816.616.8917 or download our Sponsorship Benefits information and Sponsor Form.
Ralph Reid, 2013 Chair
- Idonna Bragg, Ameriprise Financials
- Carrie Cohn, Personal Best Pilates Studio
- Kimber Myers Givner, Phoenix Family
- Beckie Holst, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Ramie Orf, Bank of the West
- Adam Walter, Income Solutions
- Shalea Walter, Arvest Bank
Check back here starting April 25 for a preview of this year's auction items!
For questions or more information please contact Laurel Groh
Phone 816-616-8917 • Email firstname.lastname@example.org